lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2012

Christmas Eve


Hi sweeties! How are your Christmas holidays?
I'm locked up day in and day out at home studying for my finals in January.
So for this reason I've been a little late with the last posts, but I guess it's better later than never.
Here I show you the look I chose for Christmas Eve dinner, I wonder if you remember the skirt...this time I wanted to give it a different touch, less smart but also stylish and comfortable.
Unfortunately the shirt drank more wine than I did because of a wild glass of wine but still was a perfect night surrounded by my family.

  ¡Hola chicas! ¿Cómo van esas vacaciones navideñas?
Yo estoy encerrada día sí y día también en casa estudiando como una loca para los exámenes finales de enero =( Así que por este motivo llevo un poco de retraso con los posts, pero supongo que es mejor tarde que nunca.
Aquí os traigo el look que escogí para la cena de nochebuena, me imagino que la falda os sonará pero esta vez he querido darle un toque diferente, menos arreglada pero al mismo tiempo elegante y cómoda.
Por desgracia la camisa bebió más vino que yo por culpa de una copa rebelde pero aun así la noche fue perfecta rodeada de mi familia.













Happy New Year and I hope all your dreams come true!
Thanks for being there and I hope that in this new year we can share many more things together!
¡Feliz año nuevo y espero que todos vuestros sueños se hagan realidad!
¡Gracias por estar ahí y ojalá que en este nuevo año podamos compartir muchas más cosas juntos!

xoxo

22 comentarios:

  1. You look beautiful!
    Happy New Year!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Happy new year dear
    Vendy
    NEW POST
    the simple life of rich people blog
    Twitter @simpleliferichP
    Instagrna @thesimplelifeofrichepeople

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice pics!!! happy 2013!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Llevas una falda preciosa. ¡Feliz 2013! ¡besos!
    http://www.envueltaencrema.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I looove your shirt, so light and stylish. Perfect outfit.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. you look so great dear ^^ love your skirt! :D

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You look so pretty! Happy New Year!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hola guapa! feliz entrada al 2013!
    perdona por no haberme pasado antes, no he podido, pero me ha encantado tu blog, así que si todavía quieres podemos seguirmos.

    Muy chulos todos los modelitos navideños.

    muaks!

    bea
    beaishappy.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hey pretty! Happy new year 2013!!! I love your outfit. Esp the skirt looks amazing <3
    xo

    ResponderEliminar
  10. WoW you look very nice!!
    Nappy New Year!!

    http://ilovefashionizabela.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Happy New Year, I wish you all the best! You look gorgeous :)


    www.freshminhtea.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. i love your skirt <3

    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Love the skirt and love reading your blog! wonderful Photos! :)

    viedenoelle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Wow, looks like you had an incredible christmas!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. So cute! I love your skirt you look so beautiful, I hope you had an amazing Christmas as well as New Years!!!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http;//fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  16. beautiful photos !!
    maybe you would like to follow each other ? just let me know !!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Love love love your skirt!
    Such a great buy.

    Check out my blog and hopefully we can follow one another :D

    Kenneillia M.
    http://thestylevow.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Lovely pictures girl...looks like u had a great time!
    CHICNOVA JEWELRY GIVEAWAY - 3 lucky winners to be chosen on my blog. Do participate :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  19. 214 for you baby!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar